|1800 004 065|
Your Local Movers recognises the trust you are placing in us by sharing your personal information and contact details. We are bound
under the National Privacy Principles as outlined in the new provisions in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). We are
committed to protecting your personal information, and we take this role very seriously. Our policies comply with our legal obligations
and are intended to protect your privacy in respect of any personal information that you may provide to us.
Why we collect information and what we collect:
When you contact Your Local Movers, for purposes of providing you with our service/services, we may collect personal information
• your name
• your contact number and your email address
• your current residential address
• details of your current possessions.
On the site we invite you to:
• obtain a quote and have us contact you with details you provide
• contact our team regarding any questions or concerns you may have about moving house
• rate your move and provide us with your moving experience feedback
• book your home move
If you submit a request for a quote online, your details may be kept for records and/or on a customer database, to improve our service
or for research purposes.
If you rate your move, the feedback provided will help us better all areas of our service and your testimonial may appear on our website
with limited personal information.
If you book your home move online we keep this information secure and ensure it is used for the purpose of providing you with a
service and for marketing research only.
Your information is collected by
The information collected about you, which is held or used in connection with this site, may be collected by:
– Your Local Movers Pty Ltd
How your information is stored
Information collected and/or held is kept in a database. The database is protected by computer and password security. This data is only
transmitted internally within Your Local Movers Pty Ltd.
Sharing your information
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose personal information we have about
you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
– you agree to the disclosure;
– we use it for the purposes we collected it; or
– disclosure is required or authorised by law.
We may also disclose information about you to government agencies as part of our statutory obligations
We may also contact you via e-mail to share specials offers or provide you with information.
Other information we collect
We may also collect the following information during your visit:
– the fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our site, or alternatively, your IP address; – the date and time you accessed
each page on our web site
– the URL of any webpage from which you accessed our site (the referrer)
– the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this to determine where we can improve our website and make our services more accessible.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file placed into the memory of your computer. They send information back to our website when you visit it again.
If you are worried about something and need to contact us
firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us section of our website.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
changes by publishing the updated policy on our website.
RT @NeilDBall: Dream Big, Make a Goal and Chase It Because If You Don’t You Never Know Where You’ll Get >CLICK >https://t.co/gvQRqc7gan #Th…