|1800 004 065|
Set out by YLM Pty Ltd ABN 21125563699 t/a Your Local Movers of 15 Delta Street, Geebung QLD, hereinafter referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Your Local Movers’ for services engaged by a customer, hereinafter referred to as ‘you’.
In cases of any damage or breakage that is agreed to be the direct fault of Your Local Movers, we will repair or replace the damaged good/s to the condition of item/s prior the occurrence of damage, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. As no inventory of goods is recorded, we make verbal agreement on pre-existing condition of the goods. Yourself or a representative of you has to be present at all times during the move, at both the pick up and delivery locations, during loading and unloading. Where you or your representative leave for any period of time during your home removal, the conditions of this guarantee will become void.
2. We are only liable if:
a) the damaged item was carried by agents of Your Local Movers;
b) the damage to the item was avoidable by the nature of the item and the access to the property and the item;
c) the damaged item was appropriately and with due care prepared for moving and all items suitable for packaging are packaged;
d) any boxes were packed by Your Local Movers using Your Local Movers materials only;
e) the damaged item was not made from chipboard or similar, or quick release screws;
f) during the course of the damage occurring the actions taken by agents of Your Local Movers were not as a result of an express request of the client or an agent acting and this request was not contradictory to the Your Local Movers moving guidelines.
g) payment for removal and any other services rendered is received in its entirety by means of clear funds.
3. Due to verbal agreement being made of the condition of goods prior removal, you must inspect all goods as they are unloaded and relocated and any damage considered to have been a result of agents of Your Local Movers reported to team leader within the duration of your move. In cases where pre-packing of small items was completed by Your Local Movers, damages must be reported within 48 hours of completion of our services.
4. In the case of pianos, pool tables, pianolas, spa pools and similarly large items over 100kgs the advised steps have to be taken to allow safe and correct removal, including that:
a) the appropriate number of Your Local Movers removalists were present,
b) Your Local Movers were advised of the intention to move these items at the time of booking,
c) the access to the residences is appropriate for the removal of the requested items.
5. Your Local Movers guarantee will not apply to the following items or damages:
a) Internal electrical faults where there is no evidence of physical damage caused by us to electrical goods.
b) Damages that are unavoidable by nature of the item, such as plants, pot plants, fish tanks, lamps with lamp shades or any small item that appropriately packed for moving would be contained in a removal carton or similar containment.
6. Your Local Movers is not liable for the welfare of or any damage caused by pets or animals in any way during the course of or during any removal.
7. The location meets appropriate work place health and safety requirements according to the industries involved in the location at the time of removal.
8. No unrealistic or unreasonable requests are carried out during the removal by agents for Your Local Movers.
9. Your Local Movers and all agents for Your Local Movers reserve the right to refuse any request deemed unreasonable or unrealistic by the parties involved.
10. You are liable for any additional cost or costs incurred by Your Local Movers as a result of us having to recover by any necessary means outstanding or overdue monies owing.
11. We reserve the right to seize, hold and where payment is not forthcoming, dispose of goods in lieu of payment.
12. This agreement is not subject to any verbal agreements or conversations made or additional written alterations or clauses whatsoever occurring during the course of the booking or move. Any changes to this agreement must be made and agreed upon in writing by a Branch Manager
or Director of Your Local Movers prior to the move occuring.
13. If the services are required for the purposes of a business, trade, profession or occupation in which you are engaged, the following conditions will apply.
a) We will only be liable for loss or damage resulting from our negligence and in any event that liability will be limited to $100 per item or package or $1000 in respect of all goods moved under this agreement (whichever is the lesser).
b) Where electrical or mechanical breakdown occurs of any item in excess of $5000
14. We do not cover damage done by you or in circumstances where you are assisting us in moving or arranging items or property.
15. Sets and collections: we will only cover the items damaged and not the pair or loss of value of the set or pair regardless of any special value an item may have as a set suit collection or pair. We will only compensate to the value of the item at the time of moving and not the new value of any item. If this amount cannot be agreed upon we will share the cost of an independent valuation mutually agreed upon.
16. We are not responsible for any misjudgment of time or assessment of items volumes made orally over any form of communication devices. All time frames are given as a guide only with the information provided by you to us.
17. We cannot carry any goods fuels or containers deemed as hazardous, flammable or similar.
18. Jobs exceeding 8 hours will incur an overtime charge of $20 per mover per hour. Whilst it is our goal to recommend you the correct number of movers to keep your time under this 8 hour limit there are circumstances that are not under our control.
19. Australian Consumer Law: This guarantee is in addition to any other rights or remedies that you may have under the Australian Consumer law. Those additional remedies remain to the extent that they cannot be excluded. To the extent that they can be excluded they are. Where they cannot be excluded then such rights and remedies are modified to the extent permitted by law.
20. We can only beat an equivalent written quote by up to 10% if the written quote is guaranteeing the exact same service and repair guarantee as we are and are quoting for the same time
RT @NeilDBall: Dream Big, Make a Goal and Chase It Because If You Don’t You Never Know Where You’ll Get >CLICK >https://t.co/gvQRqc7gan #Th…
Call us on 1800 004 065.
We are available to take your call from 6 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Congratulations, one of our team will be in contact with you shortly.