|1800 004 065|
Comments Off on Writing an Office Floor Plan
When you are moving offices it is essential to write an office plan for your new office space. Multiple companies will need to see your office plan, they include the removalists, IT and fit out companies. If you choose us as your Brisbane office relocator you will be allocated a Project Manager for your move, work with your Project Manager on organising your floor plan. This will ensure that the unloading of your office furniture runs easily and everyone know what you have planned for the new office space as our Project Managers have nearly a decade of experience moving offices.
Work with IT (power points, adapters, etc) to ensure all electronics (computers, printers, fridge,etc) will be assigned an individual powerpoint. There is nothing worse than having all your electronics delivered and no where to plug them.
Considerations for your Office Floor Plan include:
· The space available against your requirement for offices & open plan space
· Size & location of reception, board & meeting rooms, store rooms, kitchen & restrooms
· Location of staff workstations ( be sure to number everyone’s workstation individually)
· Location for IT equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, postage meters etc.)
· Build out required – walls, partitioning, storage,
· Refurbishment required – painting, flooring, blinds, lighting & ventilation
· Place workers in near proximity who frequently collaborate on projects (this increases the functionality of your office space)
· Be sure to plan for adequate storage and equipment areas to avoid clutter & safety hazards
· Agree on a labelling system with fitout, IT and moving company so you only need one plan for all team members
If you are able to consider all of the helpful tips above to write up your office plan, you will definitely produce a very detailed and informative floor plan. Floor plans not only allow your office move to run smoothly, they also benefit all stakeholders involved in the move, including your employees. Your employees want to feel comfortable in the new office space, so the earlier you show them the new office space the more comfortable they will feel.
RT @NeilDBall: Dream Big, Make a Goal and Chase It Because If You Don’t You Never Know Where You’ll Get >CLICK >https://t.co/gvQRqc7gan #Th…
Check my business success tips in my guest appearance on #TheEntrepreneurWay 7 day a week podcast. Click https://t.co/IomeZjyoxR @NeilDBall
RT @zachrook: Yes @sbxr @ellispeta when can you move? @YourLocalMovers https://t.co/XbsgXkyVNt